Sahabat Blog

WORK plus LOVE


Salam penghulu hari Jumaat 17 April 2015.

First of all, i just want to share my feeling after long time did not come to this blog. HaHaHa .
Quite long time actually. right now at office. should do my work but, look at me ? still in front of laptop, do such a thing that not connection about work. HaHaHa but, actually i have done my work. Fill up the form to registration guards attend course at PGA KINTA IPOH. huhuhu this is fourth course that we should join. If not, we are no allowed to renew license with KDN  maa.. and my boss is the first person will shout at me . Cik Siti , why didnt send our guards for CSG ? Haaaa.... how to answer ??? HeHeHe .. just Smile :) No la... in Progress boss . yup, same answer when he ask me .

Hurrm.. thats about work. Now about feeling . about Love . actually  , in counting days. My E-day is in process. HaHaHa.. with who ?? jenggg...jengg... RAHSIA lorr . At the time , i will be a future wife to be :) .......... in 26 years old.

Sokay lorh . time ups . Time to go . See uolls again. bye . Assalamualaikum "Muahhh Cikedd" 








No comments: