Sahabat Blog

FIRST WRITING IN 2020













Assalamualaikum this is my first blogger year 2020. HAHAHA 

Actually i'm not ready to write anything about family, works, or even myself. everytime i wat to write something i need time to list down what story should i share with you guys. i'm not a funny girl or even humor. but i'm try my best to be happy as i am. Ok, since my little girl in phase to growing up, i need more time to sped with her. she is very smart girl. Syukur Allah S.W.T give me a very precious gift to me raise,keep and also as my AMANAH. Dhia Qasrina. Even sometime she made her mom became hulk, hahaha but i okay with that. I know, i am not a good mother. But i try my best as moms, a friend, and also as wife to my partner of crime. My soulmate always busy with his work. came late everyday is normal for me. yaya very spoiled with her dad. every morning before go to work, he must took her to shop near our houses. or bring her along to workshop. Hehe.. can you imagine how spoiled she is ? urm...no matter what, she is our priority now. Mommy love you yaya...
 
MY GIRLS 

No comments: